Charis Immigration Services - Professional Service You Can Trust

Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 17:00



Foreign nationals e.g. visitors looking to enter Canada often need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) i.e. visitors visa to enter the country. It is very important to obtain a TRV well before your travel plans to enter Canada.

The first step will be to check your eligibility for a TRV before you begin processing. CIS Consultants can support and determine your eligibility to apply for the TRV. Let us save you time with the processing and lead you in the right direction.

Types of Canadian Visas:

Depending on your reasons for you wanting to visit Canada, please see list below or variable common Canadian Visas.

  • Temporary Resident Visas
  • Visitors record
  • Super Visa
  • Student visa

If you also are currently in Canada but need to stay longer as a visitor, we could help you get started.