Charis Immigration Services - Professional Service You Can Trust

Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 17:00


Study in Canada

Foreign nationals looking to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada must obtain a student visa and a study permit. To do this, admission at a DLI is required. We assist you through the admission and immigration process.

Educational Institutions in Canada rank as one of the best in the world. Successfully gaining admission and study permit in Canada takes careful preparation and planning. International student that successfully graduate from an institution in Canada gain cross-cultural competence and help them build a strong network that can last a lifetime. Let us guide you through this process.

Step 1 – Find a school that is a Designated Learning Institution in Canada

Step 2- Gather documents and apply for admission

Step 3- Apply for your study permit after admission letter has been received

Step 4 –Work while/after you study

You can work on campus
You can work off campus

After graduation, you can work after you have applied for a Post-Graduation Work Permit

Education Services

We not only support you through the process of securing a study permit and visa to Canada, we also provide you with all around support in gaining admission to your school of choice. After successful admission into institution you can then apply for your study permit. Although we can help you apply to as many schools as you want, we are affiliated with the following schools and have good record of admission to these schools.

They include

We have also partnered up with

to provide admission processing for students looking to study in United States, Australia, United Kingdom and New Zealand. Contact us for more information